Before School Care 7.00-8.30am
After School Care 3.10-6.30pm
Vacation Care 7.00-6.00pm
All families are welcome to use OSHC. The Brighton Primary School Outside School Hours Care Program aims to provide high quality childcare programs. Our program is designed to address the social, physical, emotional, intellectual and recreational needs of the children in our care. We take a genuine interest in the welfare and concerns of the children and parents who are involved with our centre. Our program and staff aim to accommodate the many differences in attitudes and opinions that are brought to the service by children and their families.
We provide a warm, safe and caring environment, where the individual and group needs of the children are being met.We aim to involve the children in decision making about their centre, and encourage their participation in planning the program and establishing acceptable behaviour models. We encourage children to treat themselves and other children and staff with respect, and to take responsibility for their own actions. This is done through encouraging independence, self-control, active listening, clear verbal communication and discouraging any forms of inappropriate behaviour.
Vision, Principles, Values
At Brighton Primary School Outside School Hours Care Program we will:
Foster the children’s autonomy and development by providing a program that is reflective of the curriculum framework ‘My Time Our Place’.
- Aim for children to meet all developmental learning outcomes of the framework:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are involved learners
- Children are effective communicators
At Brighton Primary OSHC, we aim to:
- Deliver a program that is non-discriminatory in nature and is sensitive to the different cultural backgrounds of children in our care.
- Ensure that no child is disadvantaged on the basis of gender, and that all children have equal opportunity to access the program’s resources.
- Offer care on a non-discriminatory basis to children with a disability/special need.
- Offer care to children irrespective of background.
Our Duty of Care is a major priority and as such all students are supervised at all times.
OSHC Contact Details
P | 8358 4352
M | 0488 238 223
E | email@example.com Before and After School Care is now available as well as pupil free days and school closures.
If you require care please come in and fill in an enrolment form.
Payments to OSHC can be made via our QKR! app or BPoint.